Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite
Now AU$1,399 AU$1,599
Brought to you by Bike Force Docklands
PLASMA ELECTROLYTIC OXIDATION TREATMENT
A completely new technology combines a very engaging total black look with high range specs, including a special braking surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminum road bike wheels.
The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process gives the braking surface very special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance.
This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, this new wheel presents excellent wear resistance.
Fulcrum R&D department has developed a new design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design created by turning allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this new model.
Triple Milling: this special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels.
Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, In-store
- Brand: Fulcrum
- Category: Road Bike Wheel Sets
- ID: 102856994
- Braking Type: Rim Brakes
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Inflation: Standard
- TYRE TYPE Clincher
- TYRE WIDTH from 23 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1420 g
- WHEEL MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum, triple milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front: 25 mm & rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE Aluminum braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Aluminum
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS USB ceramic bearings, Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
** Please note: Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary depending on specifications listed.
** Please call ahead to ensure availability instore and avoid disappointment.
BikeExchange offers a manual update only for stock quantities on this website, so from time to time in peak periods, stock online may not match in store quantities.
Here at Bike Force Docklands we are passionate about cycling, just like you. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff are here to help you make the right choice for all your cycling needs, whether it's an off the shelf bike or a custom build we'll listen and help you come to a decision. We welcome everyone from beginners looking to get started to city slickers wanting to commute and even Pro cyclist's who are looking for top class parts and service.
Having a fully equipped workshop with qualified mechanics enable us to book in your trusty steed for a complete overhaul or a quick tune-up, so once again it will become your pride and joy!
We are always price competitive so if you see an area or product that we are not, let us know immediately as I'm sure we can do a deal for you,
Best of all come in to see our complete range of bikes and accessories for the best deal in town!
We can also custom build your dream bike, give us a call today!