The second deepest rim we offer with the Aerodynamic attributes of much deeper rims.
Super fast, no flex for fantastic response to torque loads. The low rolling resistance is attributed to IDEAL WIDTH rim profile that results in a short/wide road contact patch, rather than a normal long/narrow contact patch. This means better handling. You will notice how little these rims are effected in side winds,. These are suited to TT, Criterions & recreational group rides where the low rolling resistance is paramount. Every pedal stroke (EFFORT) is rewarded by forward motion & superior handling.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: In-store
- Brand: Sicasso
- Category: Road Bike Wheel Sets
- Colour: Black
- Freehub: Campagnolo, Shimano & SRAM
- ID: 102858823
- Braking Type: Rim Brakes
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Inflation: Standard
- ITEM: S55C Full carbon clincher rim 700c
- RIM DEPTH: 55 mm
- RIM WIDTH: 23.4mm
- SPOKES: Sapim CX ray aero race straight pull for Sicasso hub & J-Bend for DT Swiss 180
- SPOKE COUNT: 20 Front, 24 Rear straight pull black nipples
- FINISH: UD unidirectional carbon fibre seamless over 3k, Matte Black
- WEIGHT: 1630g set
- HUBS: DT SWISS 180 Carbon Ceramic hub set
- BEARING: Sealed EZO precision bearings. Two in front 4 in rear wheel, non-contact rubber seals.
- MAXIMUM INFALTION: recommend max 130psi
- RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT: 120Kg
- ALL SICASSO FREE-HUBS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE & CAN ACCEPT ANY CASSETTE BODY
** Please note: Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary depending on specifications listed.
** Please call ahead to ensure availability instore and avoid disappointment.
BikeExchange offers a manual update only for stock quantities on this website, so from time to time in peak periods, stock online may not match in store quantities.
Here at Bike Force Docklands we are passionate about cycling, just like you. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff are here to help you make the right choice for all your cycling needs, whether it's an off the shelf bike or a custom build we'll listen and help you come to a decision. We welcome everyone from beginners looking to get started to city slickers wanting to commute and even Pro cyclist's who are looking for top class parts and service.
Having a fully equipped workshop with qualified mechanics enable us to book in your trusty steed for a complete overhaul or a quick tune-up, so once again it will become your pride and joy!
We are always price competitive so if you see an area or product that we are not, let us know immediately as I'm sure we can do a deal for you,
Best of all come in to see our complete range of bikes and accessories for the best deal in town!
We can also custom build your dream bike, give us a call today!