Moon Nebula 100lm USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Brought to you by Bike Force Docklands
The Moon Nebula Rear light offers a great solution for night time riding. Offering 100 lumens of red light in a wide 270° total angle and a 60° spot angle and great distance out to 12 metres. Also impressive is the 8 modes, Low, Standard, High, Overdrive, 10% Flash, 50% Flash, 100% Flash and Strobe. The run times over 2 hours on full flash or High. All these together make this USB rechargeable light a great addition to your late night ride.
• Nebula Light
• RB-22 (Universal bracket )
• 2 O-rings for mounting: RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters), RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
• BK-21 (Belt clip)
• RB-21 (Saddle rail bracket)
• USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
• 1 pc (50 chips) Rectangular ring COB high brightness red LED
• Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 800 mAh)
• CNC aluminium heat sink casing
• USB remote control system
• 8 modes: Low / Standard / High / Over drive / 10% Flashing / 50% Flashing / 100% Flashing / Strobe
• Quick release universal bracket RB-22 (fits all round bars and AERO style bars)
• 2 O-rings for mounting: RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters); RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
• Quick release saddle rail mount
• Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
• Automatic fully charged cut-off system
• Side visibility
• Water resistant (IPX 4)
• Water resistant usb port
• Belt clip design (can be installed either on saddle bag, jersey back pocket, etc.)
• Size:93 x 22 x 17 mm
Modes: Lumens and Runtimes
• Low 15 lms -- 7:30 hrs
• Standard 30 lms -- 3:30 hrs
• High 45 lms -- 2:15 hrs
• Over drive 100 lms -- 1:10 hrs
• 10% Flashing 10 lms -- 20:40 hrs
• 50% Flashing 50 lms -- 4:30 hrs
• 100% Flashing 100 lms -- 2:10 hrs
• Strobe 20 lms -- 10:35 hrs
** Please note: Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary depending on specifications listed.
** Please call ahead to ensure availability instore and avoid disappointment.
BikeExchange offers a manual update only for stock quantities on this website, so from time to time in peak periods, stock online may not match in store quantities.
Here at Bike Force Docklands we are passionate about cycling, just like you. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff are here to help you make the right choice for all your cycling needs, whether it's an off the shelf bike or a custom build we'll listen and help you come to a decision. We welcome everyone from beginners looking to get started to city slickers wanting to commute and even Pro cyclist's who are looking for top class parts and service.
Having a fully equipped workshop with qualified mechanics enable us to book in your trusty steed for a complete overhaul or a quick tune-up, so once again it will become your pride and joy!
We are always price competitive so if you see an area or product that we are not, let us know immediately as I'm sure we can do a deal for you,
Best of all come in to see our complete range of bikes and accessories for the best deal in town!
We can also custom build your dream bike, give us a call today!