Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon
Now AU$1,499 AU$1,699
Brought to you by Bike Force Docklands
Whatever the situation, the promise is to become the ideal ride companion every day.
Thanks to its magical balance, the new 40 mm profile of these road bike wheels will do credit to itself on any road you tackle together.
Performance? It's aerodynamic, stable and fast.
Climbs? It stays light and reactive when accelerating.
Downhills? It's decisive and easy to handle.
Racing? It's simple – just try it!
Carbon road bike rims, a combination of UD - unidirectional fiber with 3K inside. 40 mm high, wider cross section: ETRTO 17C, 24.5 mm outside width 3K carbon braking track with 3Diamant™ treatment to guarantee power and excellent feel when braking in any condition.
Aluminum hub system with high-quality adjustable steel bearings.
Aluminum hubs with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology to transmit all the power to the ground.
SPOKES AND NIPPLES
Variable aero spokes in steel.
Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
Anti spoke rotation system keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, In-store
- Brand: Fulcrum
- Category: Road Bike Wheel Sets
- ID: 102857014
- Braking Type: Rim Brakes
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Inflation: Standard
- TYRE TYPE clincher
- TYRE WIDTH from 25 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1555 g
- WHEEL MATERIAL Carbon
- RIM MATERIAL Full Carbon, UD - Unidirectional finishing
- PROFILE HEIGHT Medium
- RIM HEIGHT front and rear: 40 mm
- RIM WIDTH 24,2 mm, ETRTO 17C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE 3K carbon fiber braking surface. 3Diamant treatment on braking surface
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 18
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Stainless steel, double butted
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS Industrial bearings system, adjustable
- OTHER Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
** Please note: Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary depending on specifications listed.
** Please call ahead to ensure availability instore and avoid disappointment.
BikeExchange offers a manual update only for stock quantities on this website, so from time to time in peak periods, stock online may not match in store quantities.
Here at Bike Force Docklands we are passionate about cycling, just like you. Our friendly and enthusiastic staff are here to help you make the right choice for all your cycling needs, whether it's an off the shelf bike or a custom build we'll listen and help you come to a decision. We welcome everyone from beginners looking to get started to city slickers wanting to commute and even Pro cyclist's who are looking for top class parts and service.
Having a fully equipped workshop with qualified mechanics enable us to book in your trusty steed for a complete overhaul or a quick tune-up, so once again it will become your pride and joy!
We are always price competitive so if you see an area or product that we are not, let us know immediately as I'm sure we can do a deal for you,
Best of all come in to see our complete range of bikes and accessories for the best deal in town!
We can also custom build your dream bike, give us a call today!